Sunday 29 January 2012

Jimmy Carr's reaction to OPH...

Great effort by Gemma from Andover, UK, who stalked deadpan comedy genius Jimmy Carr on behalf of One Pink Hairclip. No swap, but ten house points and a pear drop for the effort. Who's next Gemma? Here's her account of the episode. (TV presenter Anne Diamond also lost a child to cot death.)

"I accosted Jimmy Carr last night and asked him to visit your blog! As you can see from the confused look on his face it doesn't look likely, but he did say it was a good cause and that he met Anne Diamond recently and had a good chat with her."

"What's that? Pink haircut?"
My favourite Jimmy Carr oneliner: "My father always used to say, 'What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger,' -  until the accident."

Keith Chegwin and now Jimmy Carr! Email your OPH celebrity stalks to me at onepinkhairclip.co.uk. I wonder what SuBo thinks?

No comments:

Post a Comment