Wednesday 1 February 2012

News just in....and hello world!


Here's a quick rundown of what's in store on OPH today. I have now physically received the first trade - the 'flipping ladybug' from Kenley and her kids in Carlsbad California...and it is so cute!
I introduced the FLB to my OPH (picture above) and now the precious painted hair accessory will be despatched first class to the US and A.
I have two other rather large swapping negotiations going on at the moment and, trust me, I wish I could say more but, OPH is sworn to secrecy! Let's just say that an existing swapper and future swapper may benefit.

Last, but not least, a quick name check to the latest countries to tune in to the swapping frenzy. Hi to China, Pakistan, Israel and Uzbekistan. Oh and also Jordan, the country, not the well endowed UK model Katie Price. Big shout to Jersey also in the British Channel Islands where there's a big OPH following.
Don't forget. Get in touch wherever you are with your swaps! Onepinkhairclip@hotmail.com
Have a lovely day,

Grahamx

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited our ladybug arrived!!! Now you can confirm that it really does flip (and not flap). We look forward to being the proud home to the One Pink Hairclip. We've been keeping up-to-date and it's all very exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been wondering about this - there hasn't been an update since 1 February so I hope everything is progressing well and you've just been so busy with swaps to update the blog/Twitter.

    Still rooting for you and the cause.

    ReplyDelete